Wednesday, May 07, 2014

And I am back. With a monthly Menu. Boom!

I am gonna do a four week (monthly) plan all in one post. Just cuz I am tired of doing it weekly. Which is evidenced by the fact that I haven't done a plan for a while. haha

Even tho, I guess I am starting in the middle of the month! Oh well. :-p

For our breakfasts we generally have oats, eggs, cereal, or pancackes. Lunches we usually eat hot dogs (Yes I know that's terrible! We are a busy family, don't judge! haha), sandwiches, soup, salad, or leftovers. In our defense we snack on fruit and veggies throughout the day almost all the time...

Also, I don't do Sundays cuz my mom cooks us a big meal after church, and I don't do Saturday because we eat leftovers or just fix something quick and easy usually.


Week 1 (May 12-16)
Monday - Grilled pork, smashed potatoes, salad
Tuesday - Chili
Wednesday - French toast and bacon
Thursday - Pork roast, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday - Grilled trout, boiled potatoes, corn

Week 2 (May 19-23)
Monday - Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday - Sausage and Spaghetti, salad
Wednesday - Fried potatoes and eggs
Thursday - Grilled Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans
Friday - Mac n Cheese, ham, broccoli

Week 3 (May 26-30)
Monday - Taco Salad
Tuesday - Pork roast, sauerkraut, carrots
Wednesday - Pancakes and bacon
Thursday - Texas beef skillet
Friday - Grilled chicken, salad

Week 4 (June 2-6)
Monday - Mexican chicken
Tuesday - Shrimp Scampi, Pasta and Spinach Alfredo
Wednesday - Sausage potato casserole
Thursday - Lasagna
Friday - Steak, baked potatoes (sweet for me), salad

No comments:

Post a Comment