Saturday, February 15, 2014

My first gain since beginning the comp (and the New Year)

I gained 1 lb this week. It was no surprise that I gained. :( I have had to eat on the fly and eat out nearly half the week! Things came up. That is life. However, Friday morning I realized I was probably going to gain, so this is what I did: I began drinking water and I (finally) took some slim and sassy. It made me thirstier! So I drank a whole lot of water and then only gained a pound. I really was expecting a larger gain, as badly as I did this week. I can make excuses, and give reasons, but ultimately it was because I forgot to grab my slim and sassy and my attitude went south :(

Here's to a better week coming up!!

4 comments:

  1. I've not been doing well the past couple days either. I'm trying to eat up my old junkie foods. I don't weigh myself but I've been feeling sluggish. Knowing that I can feel more peppy simply by eating better is making me look forward to a new week. What is this slim and sassy stuff? Is it a smoothie mix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an essential oil blend. It has grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and something else I can't remember off the top of my head. I put a few drops under my tongue after I eat. (And chase it down with some water!)

    It really curbs my cravings. I had a bottle of it for about 6 months before I tried it. Cuz I just didn't care. But with the New Year, I started a candida cleanse. Cuz I am so sick of feeling icky. I was trying to avoid carbs and basically failing miserably...then my friend who sells the doTerra oils, said, "USE YOUR SLIM AND SASSY!" haha I could not believe how well it stopped those carb and sugar cravings.I happen to be an addict. It has seriously helped. It really makes me thirsty. I think that's part of why it works.

    I just hope I can continue to LOSE. And not gain anymore. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stepped on a scale in months because I know over the holidays I gained back what I had lost in the fall. How did your cleanse make you feel even not following it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it makes you kinda feel yucky for about three days. But I am not sure if that is from not following it or the way it will make you feel regardless...

    ReplyDelete