Monday, April 22, 2013

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15-20 years?

In five years I will have a 22, almost 23 year old; a 21 year old; an 18 year old; a 13 year old; and a 7 year old!! I better be a grandma!!! Other than that, I think I will be just doing what I do now, only less. I will only have two in my school then, but right now I only have three so that is not a significant difference! lol

In ten years, I will have a child almost 30! ACK!!! Kela will be almost 28, Cassie 26, Faithy 23, Raechel 18, and Tanner will be 12. If I am still homeschooling, and I hope I am, I will only have Tanner. I hope I have several grandbabies by this time!

I think I may cry. Nevermind I am already crying,

I do not like this one.

Do I have to think of 15 years from now?

I hope Kevin and I have helped all our children get a good start in life and that we are living comfortably doing some farming on a small scale (I don't like big, although Kevin likes to think big!) with a garden...and a house that is all one level. And lots of visitors every day :)

In twenty years my baby will be almost 22. He may even be a daddy himself. Sniffle. This is just making me bawl.

Luckily this will all be gradual, so hopefully not so painful!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! And I think that is so great that you likely will be a grandma in the next 5 years or so! I used to tell Shane that I wanted to keep having babies until we were grandparents so that we were sure to always have a baby around.

    And I'm with you on a one-story house. I like to feel like everyone and everything is close by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am not a grandma in five years, I WILL be giving my girls a talking to! ;) haha

      Delete