Friday, April 05, 2013

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. Well, my kitchen is getting finished, slowly but surely! Kevin started the tile backsplash the other night and it looks BEAUTIFUL! I am sooo excited about it!

2. My girls all seem to be doing well. The older girls have been doing kind things for other people, and that makes me feel so proud of them. Kela has been helping an elderly lady from church with her cleaning and shopping. Cassie has been helping a friend who has three small children every Wednesday for some time now. Faithy helps me out all the time with household things and with Tanner. Raechel has really been getting her schoolwork done and doing her chores very well. They are such good girlies!

3. Tanner is too too cute, and other than sleep issues and a little bit of tackling/beating up his sisters and cousins, everything he does makes me happy!

4. THE SUNSHINE! Beautiful days make me more energetic! :)

5. Knowing that our 20th anniversary is just around the corner makes me really happy. I love being married to Kevin, even if he is not (or I am not) perfect.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, the sun shined in spring today with a wonderful 70 degree day....that made me happy!!!

    Tanner is growin' cuter every day!

    God bless ya sweetie and enjoy your weekend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nezzy, your kind comments make my day!

    ReplyDelete