Tuesday, April 30, 2013

List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

1. Being a good wife. I haven't always been!! And yet I hope I can be remembered for the good times. :)

2. Being a good mama. I know I fail plenty at this, but I do so hope I haven't scarred my kids for life!

3. Spending my time on my family because they mattered most to me.

4. Being a good friend.

5. Being a good Christian.

6. Helping my neighbors.

7. Silly, but maybe people will remember that I did crochet some pretty things, and remember I wasn't totally useless in the craft department.

8. I hope people will remember that I tried very hard to do everything to the best of my ability. Even if my abilities were sometimes sadly lacking!

9. I hope by the time I am old, people will be able to remember me for taking care of my parents in their old age. I owe them so much, I want to be able to help them if they ever need me to.

10. I hope I am remembered to be ME. Not really like anyone else so much, but just me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment