Friday, April 19, 2013

How did you feel the moment you became a parent?

Well, I think I became a parent the moment I found out I was prego, so...

Scared to death!

I felt so NOT up to the challenge!

I was so worried that I would fail the baby or worse, hurt it!

After the first shock tho, I got very very excited. I love and adore babies after all and really wanted a bunch of them. I loved being prego.

When she was born I felt fear again fleetingly, but it quickly evaporated to complete delight. And the weeks following Kela's birth were the happiest days of my life.

1 comment:

  1. While we were at the hospital and Caleb mostly slept and we thought he was the easiest baby there ever was, I felt for the first time in my life like a for real adult. I remember that I didn't feel scared or have any problems bonding with him. And then we took him home and the screaming started. After that, I mostly felt confused and frustrated. :)

    I love being pregnant too! Did you ever get morning sickness? I was so lucky to not get it.

    ReplyDelete