Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Describe your most embarrassing moment.

Oh I have them nearly every day! I have mentioned I am a klutz right?

One that really stands out was when I was in 8th grade and was going to the "college day" at WVUP, or Parkersburg Community College as it was known then... I had worn a skirt. I don't know why, I never wore them to any place but church usually. It isn't like I had dressed up either, I wore a skirt with a sweatshirt! haha Anyhow, the embarrassing moment came when I was getting off the bus, and my long blue skirt was trailing behind me so that Jeff Cox accidentally stepped on it. It nearly came completely off!!! I am sure everyone could see my underwear! It was barely a split second, but OH MY how embarrassed I was. Wow. That was bad. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment