Friday, April 12, 2013

Describe a typical day in your current life.

(It's a good day when this little booger takes a nap!)


I wake up around 6 or 7. I usually lay in bed for a while, I nurse Tanner, and also just enjoy my comfy bed, and thank God for my wonderful life :) About 8 or 8:30 we usually get out of bed and Tanner and I go wake up Raechel. We get breakfast, usually oats or eggs. Then we try to do a little cleaning (so we can find room to do school!) and then we start on schoolwork. We typically spend the morning on schoolwork of some kind, or doing dishes or laundry. In the afternoon, Raechel and Tanner play, the big girls do their thing (usually with iPods)...Kela works some days. Sometimes Tanner takes a nap.

Depending on whether Kevin is working days or nights, we have supper at 6:30 or 4:30. Then we just hang out or do whatever. On Wednesday evenings we go to church, on Thursdays and Fridays I go to work for a few hours. (I am a waitress).

We usually just hang out and do stuff together. :)

We don't get to bed til about 11 or midnight. This happens when you have teens in the house!!!

Through out the day I do laundry, dishes, facebook, text, eat, do more dishes, do school with one or more kids & try to accomplish something other than these things, although I don't always manage!

No comments:

Post a Comment