Saturday, January 28, 2012

8 months!

Tanner is 8 months now :) He is kinda miserable lately, not sleeping much, because he has a cold and seems to be teething, although he has no sign of teeth yet in his mouth, he is definitely showing signs of teething...he pulls on his ears and keeps getting a slight fever and is slobbery as all get out :)

I have a new puter now, so I am hoping to blog more often and not leave anyone out in the cold (Sorry I haven't been here Nezzy, thanks for thinking of me!)

Tanner and I did a commercial the other day! It is a breastfeeding support commercial for the WIC/Health department :) Tanner was ADORABLE!

As soon as I get a link I will show it on here as well as on Facebook.

That's a short wrap up and I am afraid that is all I can do at this point! I have already had to stop three times to deal with 7 year old drama as well as the poor teething lil slobber box ;) hehe

2 comments:

  1. Poor little slobbery Tanner, I do hope he feel better soon.

    Wow, eight months and no teeth!!! Lucky you. Geek Son had four teeth at four months and I've got the scars to prove it! I tell ya he'd latch down 'till I cried.

    Woohoo!!! a commercial...your famous. I can't wait to see it. I know it's great!

    God bless and have a spectacular weekend sweetie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! My earliest teether was Kela at 6 months, my latest, so far, was Raechel at 14 months!!!

    ReplyDelete