Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nope, no baby yet! :)

I started yesterday having regular contractions tho. They are not too hard, nor too consistent, but they did come all day, and so far today I have had them fairly regular all day too :)

So I would say we will at least get us a May baby! YAY!!

But, I got some very pretty maternity photos done!!! I was soooo excited to get them done, since this is likely my last pregnancy (altho I would not object to going for it one more time, I doubt I will ever convince Kevin of it before I hit Menopause! LOL)

So here are a few of my favorites:









2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful! Whenever I see you pop up on my Google Reader, I remember to pray for a safe and quick delivery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 26.... wait until Thursday. ;)

    Great photos! Glad you're still feeling good!

    ReplyDelete