Monday, April 11, 2011

I know I said I would try to be positive....

But this post is going to start out negative.

Kevin has been off work for two weeks and he is getting the run around concerning his short term disability claim. :( They did an MRI Saturday, and I am guessing they will want to do surgery sometime soon. But if he cannot get his short term disability from work, I don't know how we will ever afford it (even with insurance we are having to put out a lot of mulah here.) So, as I posted on fb, money is on my mind.

And I hate it when I have money on my mind. It is never good :-p

Anyhow, in other news (more positive, even tho we have to come up with money for this too! ha!) Kela is taking her placement tests for early admissions at West Virginia University at Parkersburg today :)

I hope she does well. She is pretty excited and nervous :)

I will try and keep you posted on both the negative and the positive :)

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, know you and Kevin are in my prayers. Hang in there, I know God has something special for him. It's just never any fun walkin' through the valley but ya have to tread there to get to the mountain top.

    Your such a cute little pregnant gal!

    I know Miss Kela will do fantastic on her placement test. You go girl!

    God bless and have a great day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete