Wednesday, March 30, 2011

That's the breaks kid...or Poor Kevin :(

Well. Life obviously doesn't always go as planned....

Remember my exciting trip around the country I had all planned out and was so excited over? The one we were going to take even tho I got pregnant and we'd have a wee babe to take with and show off? :-p

It is not going to happen this year.

Kevin. My poor hubby :( Has been down with his back. And when I say down, I mean it quite literally. He has had to use his days off for being in excruciating pain :(

So. We will have to wait til next year to take our awesome trip!

But that's ok. We roll with the punches around here :-p And next year Tanner may be easier to take care of anyhow :)

Kevin could sure use some prayers, if you got any to spare! His pain does not seem to be getting better at all. He has been to two chiropractors and to the massage therapist a few times. They are looking at possibly giving him a pain blocker shot in his back :-/

So there is the scoop. Tune in next time for a (hopefully) more cheerful post!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, I'm so very sorry to hear about Kevin's back. I've been there done that. Yoga helped me in more ways I can count but he can't do that when he's in so much pain.

    I've always got prayers to spare. Seems I never run outta 'em. Know I will be prayin' for Kevin's quick and complete recovery.

    Sorry about the trip...at least you'll have something to look forward to.

    God bless and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of you! I thought you were nuts anyways taking a newborn on a road trip like that. :) And at least if you do it next year you won't have to stop every two hours to breastfeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you'll need to rest with that new baby. :) I'll be praying for Kevin to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete