Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So we went for our ultrasound this morning :)

The tech was super sweet and let all the girls come in :) They were very good. They really enjoyed seeing the baby's feet and toes and hands and fingers and nose and eyes and heart and.... BOY PARTS! LOL Sorry, couldn't resist!

I saw that it was a him first :) Of course, I did have the best seat in the house :)

But I said to the girl, "Is that what I think it is?" and she said "Yep! You got your boy!"

And we got to see the parts several times, so there was no mistaking he is a BOY!!

Of course I don't got pics. Remember last time I got an u/s, they were out of paper? Well this time, their printer was broke. BOOHOOOOOO! I got my pics from last time, and they said to check tomorrow and we should be able to get these pics :)

So hopefully soon I can show YOU the boy parts!!! hahahaha

We changed our minds on a name though. We were thinking of Levi or Colt, but we decided against both of those. We haven't thought of anything yet, but I am sure I will tell everyone once we nail it down.

Kevin did not act excited at all, but I think it was cuz he was trying not to cry :) He IS excited. VERY excited! :)

the girls are all thrilled. You should have seen and heard Faithy. She LOVED the u/s. Girl after my own heart. I love u/s too. :)

She kept saying things like "OH LOOK! I SEE HIS EYES!" and feet and heart and toes! LOL

It was LOTS OF FUN! This day is one of the good things life brings :)

I am so thankful we got our boy and he looks healthy at this point! :D

Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, I am just thrilled for you and your family. This is one little fella who will never ever want for attention!

    CONGRATULATION on the 'boy parts'! I can only imagine how excited your Hubby is with the prospect of havin' a little dude to follow him around.

    God bless ya an enjoy this day girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, Lawanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete