Friday, December 31, 2010

Complain, complain, complain

I was gonna do a whole post regarding what is going wrong or making me feel bad, but I decided to spare ya :)

You can email me or facebook message me if you would REALLY like to listen to me complain! ;) I am sure I wouldn't turn down a sympathetic listener.

But! if you do decide to ask me what exactly is my problem(s)... be prepared for an onslaught of complaining!!!!

That's all folks.

Yep.

That's it.

I am just a bundle of negativity aren't I?

(sorry!)

3 comments:

  1. That's it????

    Well, you have a marvelous New Year sweetie. I hope you and your lovely family had a wonderful Christmas.

    God bless ya'll!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry things are making you feel bad! ((Hugs))

    Happy New Years! Here's to a fabulous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to post a POSITIVE post right after this one, but ran out of time!! I will post my positive tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete