Monday, November 01, 2010

Oh! Hi!

Ummm.... were you wanting to read something? hahaha

Ok. So I am not doing too great at keeping up with the blogging...mine or anyone else's.

But thought since I was here I would just post a little post. :)

We are all well :) I am feeling fine. I have my moments of not feeling great, but they are few and far between. No Puking. I never did really. (Hope that doesn't mean it is another girl! :-p)

We have picked out a couple of boy names. Kevin said we should pick out girl names, but I refuse, until I have to ;)

My favorite is Levi Marshall Kress. What do ya think?

Kevin is stuck on Colt, but I would like to avoid the "CK" names We already have a Keith, Karen, Kevin, Kela, and Cassie!! :-p

I think we need an "L" name ;)

So anyhow, I think he will be ok with Levi, if we have a boy. He does like it, cuz, he picked it; or well, I had made a list of all the boy names I liked, and he picked out about 5 of them he liked, and Levi was on his list. :) Colt is his number one though.

Middle name Marshall, is after my Aunt Linda's family. Their last name is Marshall :)

So. We should find out the gender.... oooohhhh.... along about New Year's. hahaha Got a while to wait huh? LOL

But that is an update for you to read :D

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo....Awwwwww...and oooohhhh! I'm so excited for ya sweetie.

    I adore the name ya picked out. It's a strong name.

    I'm just thrilled your not gettin' sick. My kiddos put me through the wringer and back!

    God bless and have a magnificent day!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need another L in the family too. I love the name Levi Marshall! I'm pleased you aren't puking and stuff. Praying there's a little boy baby "in there" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi is a GREAT name!!! Colt isn't too bad, but Levi is better. I'm glad you're not feeling sick and puking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, nice names! After so many boys, we have been having a difficult time coming up with and agreeing on another one. Maybe we will finally get to use our girl name, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name Levi! And I love that you are going to do a home birth this time around ~ do you have a midwife picked out?
    Oh, & I had to laugh about your not keeping up your blog ~ see, it's hard to juggle facebook, blog, kids, life, homeschool, wheeww ~ all that jazz ~ ( Maybe you're a blurt blogger at heart, too!! lol,lol!!) ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Levi is an awesome name! And what a relief to not be barfing all day. You and Larissa do pregnancy right, ya weirdos. ;)

    ReplyDelete