Monday, October 04, 2010

The beans are spilt

LOL

Well, between me and my mom, did you really expect it to last as a secret????

YES! I am pregnant!

YAY!!!

hehe

So it happened like this: I got prego. And I decided not to tell for a LONG time. Of course I told Kevin though, and we told the kids. But then I told my aunt Linda. And then I told a few close friends. that is how it stood for several weeks.

Then I told my mom.

And she was like all so worried that the kids were going to spill the beans. She was like "Lawanda, you should not have told them! Of course they are gonna tell EVERYONE!"

hahahahahahaha

Yeah. My kids told NO ONE!

But my mom? She told my Aunt Wanda. Who told my cousin Paula, who told my cousin Nathan. So everyone up there knew and my own brother and sister and DAD, still had no clue!

Then we were at the Red Hill reunion, a neighborhood reunion for anyone who has ever lived here in our sweet community :) and my mom was introducing us and she introduced me as her daughter with 4 kids and one on the way!

There were about 70 people there. Some of whom we go to church with.

So I figured I may as well tell it on facebook.

And to everyone at church who doesn't have a facebook.

LOL

SO do you see the adorable irony in the fact that my mom was so worried about the girls spilling the beans, when in fact it was SHE who dumped them all over the place??

Love it.

Anyhow. I am only 6 weeks.

And yes, Kevin is happy about it :) And yes we do indeed know what causes this. And yes, we do indeed enjoy what causes this. LOL

Actually Kevin is getting a motorcycle out of the deal ;)

We literally made a deal. He could only get a motorcycle if I got another baby.

We are so mature like that ya know ;)

Aren't you so glad I am raising the next generation???? hahaha

Anyhow. We really do hope for a boy this time, and I have a not-so-secret wish of having twins <3

We are STILL going on our trip out west next year as planned. We knew this was coming, cuz we uhhh, well we had been trying for two months before we got a positive home pregnancy test :)

There, you will never get me to admit that again ;) (Idk why, just kidding really)

We are all over the moon with joy. I am planning a home birth with this baby. I am SO EXCITED.

I have a long loooong time to plan though. I won't be due til May 31st, which means we will prolly get a baby some time in the middle of June :)

That is the only thing I do not like about knowing almost immediately when you are prego.... it makes it laaassttt soooo muuuchhh lonnngerrrr!

Ok, I will cease and desist!

I know how annoying I can be when wound up... :-p

7 comments:

  1. God bless you and your family -- I know you can't wait for that new little one! But don't forget Scrabble, my friend --

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for you! And I love that you and Kevin made a deal :) Sounds like something my husband and I would do. In fact, I'm going to keep this in mind if I change my mind about wanting a fourth :)

    Doesn't it stink that it takes sooooo long to grow a human? I'm at the end and I feel like it's taking forever. Although, I was just pregnant not too long ago with Ana. But when I was pregnant with her it had been 4.5 years since having Caleb, so I really really enjoyed being pregnant with her. I bet it'll be like that with this one since you wanted it so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! Congratulations again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very excited for your family. Your kids are your life and you are a wonderful mom. So happy Kevin is happy too over this one...LOL I remember when there was hopes for boy on #3 and the discussions had. Hopefully this is your little man. I wanted a home birth with my first... had the midwife but in hospital environment and in that situation was good that I was there after that I was scared to try at home.

    Anyhow major congrads and too funny about your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweetie I'm just over the moon thrilled you you, Kevin and the girls. What a wonderful blessing of love for your family.

    I'm not sure how I missed this. I've been in Brownsville Tx. spendin' time with my Daddy who lost his three decade battle with leukemia last Wednesday evening. I soooo needed some good news girl. I'm just dancin' for joy! :o)

    Ya'll have a magnificently blessed weekend. Ya hear???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nezzy. I am so sorry to hear about your loss! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHHOOO!!!! I am SOOO happy for you!! I wish I could have had another 20 babies! But my plumbing had to go and practically fall out, so dang it, I will just have to settle for the five I have & pray like mad for grandbabies ( well, not quite yet, but you know what I mean.) In fact, I've sort of brainwashed the kids into thinking that 5 kids at the least is the best number to have, and I have told them outright that I expect at LEAST 25 grandkids... how they work that out amongst themselves is their dealio, but i need at least 25!
    My husband & I died laughing about the whole motorcycle incident ~ he feels cheated somehow, & a little stupid, that he didn't think up a motorcycle as a bargaining chip for more babies ~ ( it just might have worked, too! lol,lol,lol!)
    Thanks for the smiles!!!!

    ReplyDelete