Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School time!

We are starting school next Tuesday.

Hopefully our barn will be at least completed enough to where we have the goats moved in.

That is our goal, anyhow :)

If not, we are starting school regardless and will just have to do school work AND barn-building work. We can do it, no matter what.

Now, for this years school we are planning something TOTALLY EXCITING AND COOL!!!

We are only in the planning stages, but I can tell you that we were inspired by my dear sweet friend Larissa ;)

Does that give you a hint? It will if you know Larissa!!! :D

If you don't know her, here is a very broad hint. It will be very expensive! LOL

But we are doing it. And it will be an experience few school children get to have as part of their education.

Although I was a lucky duck, because my parents regarded this type of educational tool as very necessary :D

as we are still in the planning stages of this, we haven't decided the ins and outs, but it is all very exciting and I will be clue-ing you all in on more details as we figure them out ;)

In the mean time, if you figured it out --- SHHHH! Don't tell everyone!!! :-p hehe

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm all twitterpated here. I've read this through three times and you've stumped me. Is it because I taught in public school and am not a homeschooler? Or maybe I'm just stuck in duh mode. Hummmmm, I'm just perplexed. Heeehehehe!

    God bless and have yourself the most beautiful day!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't keep ya in suspense too long!!! LOL! I will let ya know next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm quite curious too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I am so excited! (Big fat smile on my face) :) Your kids are going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete