Monday, May 10, 2010

More work!

That is all I am doing right now. So... nothing to talk about.

Still enjoying it all :)

We rode the horses a lot this past week, but it looks as if we are getting nothing but Thunder Storms all week this week, so no riding for us!

The goats are doing fabulously :) :) :)

We have ten now, I am not sure I told you all but we got lil Mr Jackson a friend so he won't be lonely. The new boy, who is a wether (castrated male), is named Mojo and he is cute as a button! :)

The girls are being super helpful while I am doing all this outside work. They are pretty good girlies, I guess I'll keep em ;)

Ok, that is all. I am leaving to go to the elderly couple's house in a few!

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself loadin' your plate so heavy. Hope your takin' your vitamins and gettin' plenty of sleep. 'Can't help myself, sometimes the mom just leaks out.

    I'm so very happy all your goaties are doin' well.

    God bless and enjoy this beautiful day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete