Monday, May 24, 2010

Just an update

To let you know I am alive ;)

Not a lot to update. Work is winding down with the Census. They have said they may send me to Ravenswood, but then I believe that was a no go. I asked them to keep working as long as possible though. I need the cash. Gotta get this barn built. The dozer's been here for weeks now, but it has been just too too wet. So I am hoping this week with its dry weather will see our barn started!! :)

I am still working at night :)

In August I will have me a baby to babysit :D

She is due any day now, and I cannot wait!! :)

I still would like my own baby, but I go back and forth on if I really want to have another pregnancy at my age. I am closer to 40 than 30 now, after all.... haha

Anyhow, not much to say except HELLLOOOOOO OUT THERE WORLD!!! :)

Hope yall are well :)

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, howdy! So glad to know that all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete