Thursday, March 04, 2010

We're havin a partay!

For my Mom :)

Her 60th birthday is March 18 :)

So I am trying to get a nice SURPRISE party ready for her, and I keep spazzing out because I KNOW I am forgetting something, and it will be important and the party will be ruined because I have no brain. :(

BUT

I think even if I forget the drinks or something, it will still be fun. LOL

I can always send someone to buy drinks.

Or you know, whatever else it is I am completely forgetting!!! :-p

I have got a few memories now! That was the main part of the party. I am asking everyone to share good and fun memories of Mommy and when the party is over I plan to make her a scrapbook of them :)

Some of them are FUNNNNNNY! :D

I hope she enjoys her party.

I hope everyone else does too.

I hope I don't forget the drinks orrrrrr ...... AnYtHiNg!


ACK

Ok, < /freakout >

LOL

So anyhow. I have been especially busy. Today I even had to go up to Vienna twice because I ended up having to take my babysitting boy to his MRI for his knee. His original ride's car broke down!

We had planned on taking some brownies to a friend who just had surgery recently and has been recuperating. I had promised him brownies and a visit ages ago, but I have ended up babysitting a lot lately! And I don't wanna bring extra kiddos over to bother him!! Plus - there have been lots of snow days!

So. Eventually Sam will get his brownies! (And Elsie too!!!! LOL) whether they want them or not! ;)



That is about it for what I am doing... I just hope all goes well this weekend, and everyone has an enjoyable time. Luckily for me, my aunts have both been helping! Even aunt Wanda in texas :) She is buying the fruit and veggie trays and my aunt Linda gave me some mulah to put towards the party. Oh and Randall is buying the AWESOME CAKE from Edee!! haha ;)

My family is like that though :) Helpful and sweet and always helping people and trying to make people happy! ♥

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a heap of help when it comes to planin' a bash for the family. It sounds like you've got it all under control and ya'll are gonna have a blast. I can't wait to hear about it all. Happy, happy birthday to your sweet Mama!

    Ya'll have a greatly blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mommy! I hope you all have the absolutely wonderful time that you deserve!

    ReplyDelete