Monday, March 08, 2010

Kevin is ready to SHOOT me!

Lookie what we brought home this morning:

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE?!

lol

Kevin is actually being very sweet. These were such a great deal, I could NOT pass them up. We didn't have to drive miles and miles to get them, and they are all three registrable :) The mom is already registered :)

They are:

Mama - Just 4 fun Bandit

Honeysuckle Hollow Comma
Honeysuckle Hollow Llama
Honeysuckle Hollow Pajama

Comma has black ear, Llama has white ears, and Pajama is black :)

They seem to be doing great :)

I think it is very cool that the farm name is so similar to Jackson's "Honey Hollow" :)

Jillian arrived on Saturday. She is a PETITE lil miss! Very tiny. She is JCH Mountain Farm Jillian :)


We have already nicknamed Jackson and Jillian, they are Jackie-boy or Fluffball, and Jilly-bean or Lil Miss :)

We have had such a fun day playing with our new babies :)

I will get better pics of Mister Fluffball aka Jackson, soooooon! The cameras keep dying on me.

8 comments:

  1. Four new ones? Woohee, you're on a slippery slope! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOP KEVIN!!! Put the gun away and go buy some goat feed! Heeeheehe. They are precious, girl! I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to hear about their antics.

    God bless and have a glorious day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, they are just about the cutest things I have ever seen. I am going to totally steal one of those! Ha ha. I am so happy for you and your expanding goat farm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS! CUTE!!! They are all gorgeous! LOVE the first groups markings! Not that Jillian isn't lovely too, but I am a sucker for those black and white ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I want a baby goat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my soooo cute. I love they all come in a package!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for more goaties!! I am so excited for you. I am sending up prayers for health and many kids. :)

    ReplyDelete