Thursday, March 11, 2010

It is time once again

To start bloggin' the show I love best!!

American Idol!!! Hey, I adore singing! Don't judge me ;) teehee

So.

Do you have a favorite yet? Of the girls, my favorites are Didi Benami, Siobhan Magnus, and Chrystal Bowersox, and Lilly Scott  is ok.

For the guys I like Lee Dewzye, Alex Lambert, Casey James (because he is a hottttttay!), and Tim Urban... I also am ok with Todrick Hall after he did Queen last night :)

Opinions on who should go home tonight?

I think Paige needs to be GONE! And after last night I bet Katelyn will be voted off, but I hope Katy goes instead.

For the guys, I am thinking Casey is in danger, unfortunately, cuz he just did not give a strong performance.  everyone else did, even though I was not overly fond of Big Mike's performance.. Randy J loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Our evenings are so full I never get around to watching it but oh baby ya know I'd be beltin' it out with the best of 'em. I love to sing....good thing I live smack in the middle of nowhere! Heeeheehehe!

    God bless and enjoy this beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the girls, I like Didi and Lacey. I was not upset about Lilly Scott being voted off - I just didn't get her. For the boys, I have to cheer for Tim Urban since his family goes to my church! I am undecided about the others. I know Tim isn't the best vocally, but I just cannot get around wanting him to do well because he is such a good guy!

    ReplyDelete