Tuesday, March 30, 2010

If you care to look

Over at my farm website I added new pics of the goats and the girls :)

You may have already looked, but the two new pics we took today.

Faithy LOVES the goats. She and Raechel go out and play for hours with the babies! It is so sweet. I can't help but think how much better for them it is than being on video game thingies all day long every day!! :)

Here ya go if ya wanna peek:

PICS

The older two girls spent the day at the barn with the horse.

We are hoping to go up Saturday to Zanesville and possibly ride the horses we may buy for them soon.

I wasnt up at the barn, so no pics of them :) But they are into the horse, for sure :-p I was like that as a teen too. I would spend entire sunny days with my horse.

Ahhhhh....life. :)

4 comments:

  1. Never boring is it? It's a big joke 'round the Ponderosa about spare time and bein' bored. It just never happens! I'm off to check the girls and goaties out.

    God bless and have a terrific day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the 'kids' are just adorable over there, it would not let me leave a comment on that sight. I don't know if it's just me or blogger.

    Sweet dreams, Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I tried to fix it! Thanks for always commenting Nezzy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww! Such cute kids and kids!

    ReplyDelete