Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Did you get pinched today?

I did, several times. haha

So much for being Irish ;) Well, I AM Irish, but I just didn't feel like getting dressed today, so I wore my pink sweats and t shirt that I slept in all day :-p

So my family made free and easy with their pinchers ;)

Anyhow.

Thanks Nezzy for the touch of Irish cheer ;)

And I just had to jump back on here to say that I didn't expect Lacey to leave AI this early. I was hoping it was Paige, but maybe next week! :-p

The girlies enjoyed the beautiful sunshine again today. Played with the goaties again. I posted the pics from yesterday on my Farm Blog :) But I am gonna give you a CUTE kid/kid pic here today! This is my youngest niece, our adorable Clara with our precious lil Jillybean:

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I got pinched, AND I WAS WEARIN' GREEN! For some reason Hubby felt the need to pinch me. Don't think I didn't go after him like a lobster! Heeeheehe!

    God bless and have a fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pinching here! Everyone except the son named Patrick wore green and we figured his name should get him off the hook!

    ReplyDelete