Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I am tired!

If you'll note the time at the bottom of this post, you'll understand wy :)

Our 4H Donations are taking shape!!

I started a scarf this evening (finally) and had to finish it up, or else it would have sat, and sat, and sat; and never got done. :)
 
  
(I do not know why the date says April 12, 2008. Something in my camera must be messed up)

Here is a close up :)
  


I may make a hat to match tomorrow. I also might perhaps make another, different scarf and hat too :)

Kevin made a toy box. It is going to be NICE. He is almost finished with it.

I hope whoever buys them enjoys them :)

9 comments:

  1. I hope you two little busy ants get all your projects completed and get some rest before the big day!

    You have a most productively blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could knit, crochet, or quilt. What a useful, rewarding skill.

    I love that you continue your grandma's legacy this way, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf! So much more impressive than anything my basic-knit-stitch-only hands could make!

    Glad to hear there's another Ron Paul fan out there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf. (The hat is cute too.) Good for you & hubby helping the kids with your handiwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! I love the way you did the flying catherine wheels that way, length-wise! ~Red

    ReplyDelete