Monday, February 01, 2010

Call me Butter, cuz I am on a roll! ;)

haha

MENU!! AGAIN!! Can you believe it?! I am so happy with myself. As happy with myself as I was upset with myself for all those weeks of NOT posting a plan.

AND GUESS WHAT?!

I am TRACKING too! YES! I gained a pound last week, but last week involved a trip to the lovely Olive Garden as well as several other things that put me over my points. I tracked faithfully though, and have done it again this week.

Hopefully this week I will lose again :) I have been working out everyday but Sunday! I *have* used my entire 35 extra points plus one, but it should be all good, as long as I don't go overboard today. Because I do not count my Activity points, so I have those to use, and just do not use them (except like now when I have gone over by a point..)

Kevin is starting his new schedule this week. He is going on afternoons 4 days a week. So he is off today and will work 3pm to 2am Tuesday thru Friday. SO that means these will be lunches instead of dinners. :)
So..

Menu:

Monday - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn

Tuesday - Spaghetti and sausage

Wednesday - Pot roast with cabbage, potatoes, carrots

Thursday - Baked Mac and cheese with Broccoli

Friday - Soupbeans and ham with cornbread

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call you butter - ha! You are one funny lady. :)

    Bravo to you for tracking and exercizing. I so admire your tenacity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmmm, what time is lunch?

    God bless and have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so good! I don't know how you can try to watch your calories when you're cooking for such a hungry brood!

    ReplyDelete