Monday, January 25, 2010

Prepare for Grumpy

I have a lot on my mind, but mostly, it is depressing.

I have a sick girlie, Raechel. Took her to the dr yesterday, and they gave her meds for coughing that were supposed to "knock her out" but they have had the opposite effect. She is crazy wild and will not go to sleep.

Ugh

And she is keeping Faithy awake as well. So that is one depressing thing...

I have an idea for my goat farm name, but Kevin doesn't like it. That is depressing as well.

I would like to join the throngs of people I know who are pregnant right now, but I am not joining them, nor will I be anytime soon I would guess. (Although that is up to God, obviously, and not entirely in our hands)

SO there is some more depression...

I feel at a standstill with my goaties. I finally talked to the vet, and they were not of much help... Simply said that if my other goaties seem fine, they probably are, and that if I want to have them tested I need to contact another dairy goat breeder and ask THEM what to test for. Which I have already done that... I just thought they might help me out with why my goats have died :(

I am planning on going ahead with breeding Jackson to Bella and Alice when he gets here. And I am planning on milking them :)

If all goes right (knock on some wood for me here) then my other two goaties should have their babies and be ready for milking this summer. Then I should be able to milk them at least until the other two kid, and their babes are weaned. then I will have all four a-milking or at least the latter two (Bella and Alice)...

So. I am hoping for some milk this summer.

But anyhow, with all this depression going on in my little world, I almost made my facebook profile picture GRUMPY the dwarf when I heard about the fictional character thingie...where you put a fictional character as your profile pic who best represents you...

Yep. Grumpy... or maybe Eeyore!!

Thanks for noticin' me..

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet girl, tomorrow is a new day! I will pray for Raechel, Hubby does the same thing. If something is said to knock him out, look out baby, he'll be climbing the walls!

    I will also pray that God lifts your spirits and you see the world in a new light.

    Have a good day and please take care!
    God bless ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that things are rough for you right now. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just what you mean. This time of year, all it takes it a think or two going south, and it will drive you down - and you have a lot more than one thing right now!

    Praying for your peace, Lawanda. :)

    ReplyDelete