Friday, January 08, 2010

I am buying a buckling!!!!

I am SOO EXCITED!

I am getting a sweet little polled (naturally hornless) buckling (baby boy) Nigerian Dwarf from Honey Hollow Farm in Pennsylvania!!!

I am so excited! He will be ready to come to my house in February or the beginning of March! We have to get ready for HIM!!

I am so excited!!

He is registered and his lines have star milkers all through them!! WOOT! We hope this is a trait he will pass on :) I plan on milking all my girl-goats! :) His grand-dam is the farm's best milker!!

His name is Jackson! Here are some pics of him, he was born in December:



 
 
 


Is he not CUUUUTE?!?!?

Did I mention I am excited?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my soul that is about the cutest little thing I have ever seen! I don't understand half of the words you used in the post(grand-dam? I am guessing grandfather?) but he is so cute I want to take him home and keep him in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand mother :) I just added more pics, in case you missed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! You are so lucky to live on a farm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he is the cuuutest thing I've ever focused my big browns on. Ya'll are makin' me want one. I cannot wait to see the babies from these little goats.

    Have just a wonderful day ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww. Now my bunch is going to want one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet face! Your goat obsession is just as cute as he is, too. :)

    ReplyDelete