Tuesday, December 08, 2009

You will never believe this...

but I have.... a..............



MENU!!!


:-D

It is a two week menu. I made Kevin sit down and plan it for me. Is that bad or what? :) So here it is:

Monday - Pancakes, bacon, eggs

Tuesday - Spaghetti, Italian sausage

Wednesday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn

Thursday - Texas Beef skillet

Friday - Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans

Saturday - Turkey, stuffing

---------
Monday - Shrimp scampi

Tuesday - Frozen pizza

Wednesday - Fish and fries

Thursday - Hot Turkey sandwiches with mashed potatoes and gravy

Friday - Tuna pasta casserole

Saturday - Christmas dinner with the extended Fam at my mom's :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan to stick to. Now I'm hungry!!!

    Have a great week cookin' up and eating your plan. Let us know how it goes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Now, can I come over for Texas beef skillet? That sounds yummy. Not that the rest of it doesn't sound yummy but you know, technically speaking, since I was born in El Paso, I am officially a Texan so any food that smacks of Texas BBQ or TexMex I start losing my grip and go into food hysterics. You might not want me to come over after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, I would love to have you over for some Texas beef skillet! It is one of Kevin's favorites :)

    ReplyDelete