Friday, December 04, 2009

Well...

I have been trying to get my christmas card for a header, but it is not working. Nothing I have tried has worked. I thought about trying to change my template, but honestly I love this one! So I don't wanna! :) So I give up.

So, Joanna, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

I haven't got a thing to say though.

I have even been having trouble thinking up statuses for fb!! Can you believe it? haha

This time of year is stinky. I always feel bad. And everyone expects me to feel good. But I just DON'T.

So I get to feeling a little rebellious. And I guess I am afraid if I say too much, it will be cranky, and I know how much I dislike it when I read other people who constantly come off as cranky, so I would just as soon just not say anything about "what's on my mind.." :-p

Because it is very BAH-HUMBUGGY trust me!

I dislike christmas trees, christmas decorations, christmas songs, hearing about them, hearing about how fun/meaningful/wonderful they are, hearing about how much everyone enjoys them... blah blah blah.

See?

Bah HUMBUG!

So I won't be talking about it much more. Just so everyone won't unfriend me, or disown me as a blog-buddy :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this time of year is so yucky for you! I'll stick around until the Christmas season is over, even though I still love this season myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I feel the same way for at least the first part of December I have no desire to put up my decorations or anything. Although I have been listening to Christmas music. But yeah I feel you on the Bah humbug!! But I have to get into the spirit at least for my kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I'm sorry. But that's okay. You wanna come over for some gooey brownies and maybe a trip to the beach? It's not that warm anymore and the beaches will be absolutely deserted. No coffee though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I told my hubby about you...he is pretty bah-humbuggy, as well. Until I knew you, I thought it was a guy thing. He was pleased to know he is not alone.

    The poor guy doesn't stand a chance in this household, tho. It is the one time of year that I DON'T feel crumudgeonly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that you have the blues. I'll keep you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't even like Christmas cookies? ;-)

    ReplyDelete