Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sunshine erase my blues away!

Note to Carol: this is when I feel silly for blogging...after I post a note about how sad I was, and then I feel better. It just seems ridiculous that I was so sad. But I was!

And I just found out another friend of mine is expecting, and I got another twinge of jealousy.

But overall, I am doing good today.

The sunshine REALLY helps.

Being busy with several extra children also helps. (I am babysitting my two regulars and their two cousins, one of which is Riley who used to be my regular. If you could follow that, congrats! haha)

Plus being reassured that people still love me even when I am silly, that helps too :)

Also, resolving to do better helps.

And walking helps.

Did I mention knowing that people love me?

That helps a LOT. :)

Having cute goaties helps too :)

So.

Overall, even though I get sad sometimes, and cry, and feel awful, I bounce back. Because I have a LOT to be grateful for. I have people who love me. And I also dislike bad feelings. :)

Even though I know the bad feelings will come back (it is a fact of life) I know I will come out on the other side next time, just like I am/have this time. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for sun! I am glad it helped. I bet the walking really did, too.

    Send some sun out here if you get a chance...we haven't seen it for days and there is only so much that coffee can compensate for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely not silly to feel the way you did. But I am glad you are feeling better. :)
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta' love that sun!!! We are all happier when it shines upon us. I'm so glad your feelin' better.

    Have a great day playin' in the sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have SAD, too, and it IS difficult, although mine is a pretty mild case compared to what so many other suffer through. I'm so glad that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete