Monday, October 05, 2009

Not a lot going on

(Or is there? haha)
We seem to be so busy. But I can never remember what I have been doing to make me feel so busy! haha

Well, we did have Faith and Raechel's bday party on Friday. I think everyone had fun :) We had a bonfire, thanks to Kevin, and roasted hot dogs. I was so glad all the kids dressed up and had a good time! We had a little lady bug, and a little giraffe, two Cleopatras, a ninja, two transformers, a super hero "in disguise" (Faithy), and a couple angels, several witches, among them: Kela and also My mother, who was HILARIOUS. We also had a "ghost of Halloween past" (my mil, who looked adorable!) And... I forget what else, Oh Cassie was Cruella De Vil from 101 dalmations :) And Raechel was an alphabet block :)

Anyway, they really enjoyed the festive games :)

We did not get to do all the ones I had ready :)

But, the birthday party was a success :)

I had a terrible weekend trying not to eat all the leftover candy staring me down. I failed, and ate pretty much a bunch of it, so I prolly gained my half pound back :(

But hopefully I can stay on track now and not gain, but lose :)

I am soooo hoping to go on a walk today...

But it is not looking good. We have to find a new washer. Well, we cannot afford a new one, so we are looking at a couple from the Bulletin Board. I hope we can get a decent one that WORKS. We've had ours for 12 or so years, so I guess we got our $300 out of it!

Kevin has fixed and fixed and fixed ours, but he says he cannot fix it anymore :(

So hopefully we find one, cuz I have too many clothes to handwash!!!

I hope we get school done this week!!! AHHHHH!!! haha At least we are fairly caught up :)

Lotsa hoping going on here... ;)

5 comments:

  1. Being without a washer is no fun...at least you have family close by if you need to make a laundry run! Hope it all settles down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great party celebration for the girls. Sounds like a lot of fun was had by all.

    Poor thing. Your family is too large to be without a washer. Last time mine broke down there were pieces of gears and stuff laying under it. It was replaced. Praying you find a great deal on one!

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you have been having fun (other than the broken washer, I mean)! Tell your girls happy birthday from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast of fun at your house!!!! Sorry about the washer, I know that's no fun.
    Enjoy the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids in costumes are the cutest! I love Halloween for the trick-or-treaters. :)

    ReplyDelete