Wednesday, October 07, 2009

New appliances!!! Free child labor!!!


We have got all our laundry done now :)

Because the girls love our new washer and dryer as much as I do! LOL  I haven't actually got to mess with it much. Kela and Cassie and Faithy have been doing laundry all day :)  But that's ok, I will bide my time and play with it when they get bored with it and we are back to me begging them to help with the laundry!

I think this is so funny :) Lookit how mesmerized they are:


I do know I love the new appliances.

We did every towel we had in one load. ONE LOAD. And it uses HALF the water for ONE LOAD. And the dryer? got every towel we had done in one hour. My other dryer took over an hour to do half the towels.

Me likey this energy saving stuff!!!

And Kevin built me a nice sturdy box to put them on, so that I don't break my back bending over :)

We got the free financing for a year, and we will have it paid off in less, Lord Willing.

:)

I have a good used dryer now for sale: $50, if anyone is interested ;)

5 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than a little child labor! The little ladies look like they are having a blast watchin' the wash like it was the newest cartoon. You lucked out here, hope it lasts a long-long time!

    Have a great day enjoying your new washer, dryer and help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I know how much I missed my washer and dryer after doing laundry in the laundromat for two months. I wanted to hug them and kiss them and never let them out of my sight again.
    And the box is beautiful and a big help for the front loader machines. Good Job Kevin!
    ~Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How wonderful for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawanda, I am so happy for you and the girls, there is nothing better than getting something new that is better than what you had before....
    Definitely sit back and enjoy the help,,hehe they will finally realize they are doing real work.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete