Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random meme

In case you look at the date and time of this and think I am skipping church, I just want to assure you I am not. :) I am typing this on Saturday night and scheduling it for later in the day on Sunday because I want people to see my previous post a bit longer. You know. In case some one might want to comment on it.... hint hint! ;)

Anyhow, Johanna and Joanna did this meme, and I enjoyed their answers, so I did it too, in hopes that you may enjoy mine :)

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?

I feel like I live at the walmart. I nearly always get milk there. I get most of my groceries there. *sigh*

2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?

Vampires. I think it is silly.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?

Goats. That is just a guess. An educated guess, because most people make no bones about showing that they think I am a nut now. But honestly, if they saw the babies I saw, they'd probably have walked away with a goat or two just like I did that fateful day I went to a 4h cookout and became a goat farmer ;)

(I actually got the goats the next day, because I had to make sure Kevin wouldn't kill me for bringing them home. But I already knew which ones I wanted, and he went and helped me bring them home! Awesome yes? I thought so. That was an enjoyable day that will stand out in my memory for a long time!)

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?

Church songs, any that I can remember a verse or two or a chorus of :)

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:

Tomatoes! And onions!

6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):

Its just a blog. Don't fret over it.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?

They didn't have one. My mom is nothing if not decisive. ;)

8. What in your life are you waiting for?

Kevin to say "Ok, fine. Let's have another baby. But don't tell anyone I said so!" hahahahhahahahahahahahah

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?

A movie I ordered from Ebay...

10. Today--what song represents you?

Country Girl by Jason Aldean, only I don't guess I am that cool, so maybe not. haha

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?

That I really am kinda stupid!

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?

Ok, for tomorrow (Sunday the day this will post) that answer will be: I found a shirt that was a church shirt then pulled out a skirt to match. And that will make me feel good, because I love church and dressing up for it :)

Today I grabbed my jeans and top off the floor from yesterday because why put on clean clothes when you are going to be babysitting 6 extra kids and picking tomatoes and hanging out with goats?!

(Do you still wanna hang out with me? haha)

5 comments:

  1. I thought your #8 was very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so funny! and yes, i'd still hang out with you if you lived close by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to like goats. They are cute!

    I think you're going to wait a very, very long time to hear those words out of Kevin's mouth... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stole this. ;) Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete