Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random meme revised :)

The phone rings. Who will it be?

My aunt Linda, my mom, or Kevin :)

When done shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

Usually

A really great salad must have this ingredient: Tomatoes! Onions! ;)

Do you take compliments well?

I guess I do ok...

What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?

Vampires & Reality tv too!

What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?

Still going to say the Goaties ;) But I am happy my friends don't think I am too weird for being a goat farmer wannabe :)

Do you play Sudoku? I have. Not very well..

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?

Only if I had Kevin and the kids with me.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Horse Camp!!! WOOHOOOO!

What was your favorite game as a kid?

Any of them!

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?

Negatory.

Use three words to describe yourself. silly,mommy,farmer-wannabe (haha)

Do any songs make you cry?

pretty much anything sappy

Do you know how to shoot a gun? I have shot a gun before, yes...

What is the first thing you do when you get home?

Does crying over the mess count?

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?

yep :)

How often do you read books?

Whenever I can :)

Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of (lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride)?

I’d have to go with gluttony, lust, and sloth, in no particular order LOL

Do you think more about the past, present or future?

Hmmm, I would say the present.

Share a fun memory you made with a roommate.
Never had a room mate unless u count Kevin...

What is your favorite children’s book? Too many! Anne, Little Women, Harry Potter, The Keys books by Garth Nix, Prydain Chronicles, Chronicles of Narnia, and on and on and on...

What are your most common nicknames? Is mom a nick name?
What color are your eyes? Icky Hazel
How tall are you? 5′6
Do you like mustard? sometimes!

Fun :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't get the whole vampire or reality thing either. I admire your courage and initiative in taking on the goats. I'd also like to encourage you in your homeschooling. We did it and found it to be a superior lifestyle. I currently have 7 grandchildren, all of whom are (or will be) homeschooled. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete