Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Broken laptop

In case you haven't heard, my computer broke! The ac adapter thingie in side is broken to where you cannot plug it in... If you could follow that technical jargon... haha

I have also been busy busy busy. Nothing new there.

Someday soon it MAY ... PERHAPS... settle down around here!! :)

But it is all good stuff. Like we had company yesterday and today. My friend Anne came up and spent the night with her three girlies :) We had SO MUCH FUN!

Of course it helps that I got to hold her precious two week old most of the time... ;)

Now they have gone home, and I am thinking about making a road trip. I shall inform you of my destination and purpose as soon as I make the decision as to whether I am even going or not ;)

I am supposed to go to the dr tomorrow, but I am canceling, because YAY the problem went away on its own! LOVE it when it works out that way. It wasn't major, just a lower abdominal pain. I thought it might be the IUD, and was going to have them check it out, but it has gone, so I think all is well :)

So, no worries :)

I need to get back to doing my dishes now, so I will write more later :)

3 comments:

  1. Larissa and I would be double helping overthrilled if the road trop was to WA, you know. I'm just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that!

    I had the same thing happen with my lap top and I am sorry to say that it cost more to fix it than it did to just buy a new computer. They really bend you over when it comes to repairing these things.
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL about your "things might settle down around here" comment. I just said something like that to Jerry and he said that he has been saying that for a long time now and has just decided that this must be life. You know? It just may not settle down. I'm not sure I'm ready to accept that though!

    Glad you didn't need to go to the dr.

    ReplyDelete