Monday, August 17, 2009

School

We are going to do school this year I promise. I mean this hectic pace can't keep up til next June can it? We will get to start school at some point in the near future, right?

I have all our books and stuff except for a few of Faithy's things, but just no time to even think of starting!

It has me a little worried. lol I am sure, really, that we will start about the second week of September ;)

We are doing the Rod & Staff English and Math (the two older girls will also be doing more algebra, and starting on geometry soon)... We are going to do a little West Virginia History too. I totally forgot to do it last year with Kela. You are supposed to have it in 4th and 8th grades. So Cassie will get it a year early, Faithy will be right on time, and Kela will be a year behind; is all. :-p We are going to do some more Chemistry and then start on Biology after we are tired of Chemistry. :)

We are also going to do Latin this year. Last year they decided Sign Language was enough for them, but this year I am not letting them get away with that! :)

"The best laid plans of mice and men..." had better start the second week in september! ha!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, don't even get me started about school! I am NOT ready to give up summer yet!

    GORGEOUS new look, BTW. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been doing some school all summer (which is normal for us), but are taking today off for Flash's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good plan! We are starting Aug. 26. I am not ready yet either...

    ReplyDelete