Saturday, August 22, 2009

It really is hard on me

Three of my friends have now had babies this month.

This is so hard on me, people.

The green starts rising, and I cannot help it!!! I do squash it down enough so that the mommies will still let me hold their babies, though ;) haha No need to be nasty and threaten to steal their little ones :-p

Here is a pic of the only one I have gotten to hold so far, and she is the newest and tiniest:

Ruthie is her name. Well actually it is Ruth, but her mommy said I could call her Ruthie, since her daddy has been :)

She is SUCH A DOLL! A tiny itty bitty dollbaby of a girlie :)

I love her.

I want one too!

I know they grow up. But it is worth it. TO be able to hold that sweet little baby head in your hand and sniff in all the sweetness, and kiss the little forhead. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Babies are so wonderful.

I love babies.

And I am glad Ruthie's mommy has her, she is so sweet and tiny. She had her at home, too! (These girls are so brave) :)

But I am still holding out a hope that I get at least one more before the big M hits me! :)

I will keep workin on that, so you don't have to read of my vices ;)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you do get to have another! Every time I hold Ana I think about how she'll need me this much for only such a short time. It goes by too quickly.

    Although, I must say, I'm looking forward to not being projectile vomited on anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying with you about that, Lawanda. :) For your heart and for Kevin's to naturally lean to what God has in mind.

    that's how I ended up with Moo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute...love the new blog look too...I love smelling babies heads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love babies... I love the children that they grow into...

    ReplyDelete