Sunday, August 16, 2009

CONGRATS TO ANNE AND MIKE!!!

My friend Anne S. just had her third baby today at 11:45 am! She had her AT HOME :)

This is her second at home birth. :)

She named her new bundle of joy Phoebe Kate, which I love. Phoebe weighed in at 9 pounds!!! 9 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew!!!! :)

I am so happy for her and Mike and Isaac and Olivia and Elly!!

I cannot wait to see Phoebe and get to hold her! We are going to take them a trundle bed that Kevin made for Elly :) We are going to stop by on the 29th on our way to get our new goats :) They live on the way down, right off the Interstate :)

CONGRATS again Anne!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to them!

    I always have big babies - Moo was our tiny early babe @ 8 lbs 3 oz and 12 days overdue. The other two were - and this is a technical term - ginormous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawanda, you are so sweet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete