Sunday, July 19, 2009

Interesting...

I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Words of Affirmation

My Detailed Results:
Words of Affirmation: 10
Quality Time: 9
Acts of Service: 6
Physical Touch: 5
Receiving Gifts: 0

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book



That was different. I have nothing to post, so when I saw this over at Jenn's blog, I thought, "Eh, why not" :)

It is pretty true, because I would rather Kevin tell me he thinks I am pretty then get a gift from him!! :)

Here's Kevin's, I had to add it too!!!!
I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

I have multiple love languages!

My Detailed Results:
Quality Time: 9
Physical Touch: 9
Acts of Service: 9
Words of Affirmation: 3
Receiving Gifts: 0

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

3 comments:

  1. That was pretty interesting. I guess I don't like getting gifts as much as I thought I would. :)Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that you both have quality time so much in common. Jerry and my problem is that we are so opposite in our love languages. We tend to give love the way we want to receive love, so even though we both feel like we are showing love, we often both feel like we aren't receiving love. It takes a lot of conscious work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Eaglewood and I took the test and found out (once again) that we are opposites. lol

    ReplyDelete