Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu

I thought I might try these two new recipes this week, but not sure if I will or not...

Hobo Beans

Crockpot Layered Veggies

We are having our gospel meeting this week, so I will be rushing around at dinnertime every night :)

Mommy is going to have the preacher, and hopefully his wife and grandson (or grand-daughter?? I forget) come up for lunch at her house one day, so that day, I doubt I will be fixing a huge supper...

But it is looking like this for now:

Monday - Hobo Beans
Tuesday - Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo
Wednesday - Cheeseburger soup
Thursday - Crockpot Layered Veggies
Friday - pizza? (If I had my way we'd have pizza every Friday. Oh, and we didn't get pizza for Kela's party. We grilled hot dogs and hamburgers instead :))

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. Of course, anything with broccoli in it sounds good right now. I've been craving broccoli these days... ;)

    ReplyDelete