Monday, June 01, 2009

Menu on MONDAY!

...because I scheduled it and am really doing this on Friday!! Not that I will finish it today, I will prolly come back to it a few times when I think of something!

Monday - Italian Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Tuesday - Tilapia, broccoli, corn (or rice, haven't decided)
Wednesday - Artichoke and Cheese stuffed mushrooms (my version) and noodles with salad
Thursday - Steak and baked potatoes with salad
Friday - Sloppy Joes with Mac & cheese (for Faith)

4 comments:

  1. ITALIAN chicken!? Did the swine flu scare you away from Mexico? LOL! Seriously everything sounds very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha

    It is a pack of dry Italian Dressing on the chicken. It is easier than Mexican!

    Besides, it is the SWINE flu, right? Not the chicken flu! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, BUT it started in MEXICO! LOL! Just playin' with ya.

    ReplyDelete