Monday, June 08, 2009

Menu Monday

Monday - Sloppy Joes with Mac & Cheese, we didn't get to have it last week, since Kevin whisked me away for a loverly weekend anniversary date ;)
Tuesday - Summer Veggie Casserole
Wednesday - Steak and baked potatoes with salad (we also did not have this last week, as the Mother-of-the-household neglected to buy the steaks... :-p)
Thursday - Tilapia and broccoli (this is just an easy summer fave :))
Friday - Pizza baby! We are having Kela's 14th bday part-ay early, since she'll be at Horse Camp for her actual bday :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great...especially tonite's! I love mac n cheese! BTW...I am officially on my diet and we joined TOPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!

    We are having our pizza on Thursday to celebrate Eaglewood getting back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some dinner in the crockpot! I have beef stew meat that is thawed. Not much motivation on my end though. How sad is it that I'm complaining about throwing something in the crockpot? LOL

    ReplyDelete