Saturday, June 27, 2009

Memories

Ahhh the memories :)

Kela's camp experiences reflect my own. This makes me so happy :)

I always LOVED camp. Even though it is a lot of hard work, it is the most fun a girl with a horse could have! :) I seriously enjoyed just being on the campgrounds and remembering all the piggy back rides I gave to the littles (just like Kela did, I discovered yesterday. Now that brought a smile on :)) and running to and from the pavilion to the barns and dorms :)

Here are some pics of Kela's camp experience. I may try to get down to mommy's and scan some of mine to show you ;)


For the rest of the pics, you will have to look on facebook! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love these! What a wonderful time. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, great pictures. I need a horse camp...so I can overcome my horse phobia.

    ReplyDelete