Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kela, Kevin, psuedo-menu

Kela is having a BALL at camp :) She talked nonstop yesterday when we went to pick her up for church. :)

They were planning a trail ride today. I hope they get to take it, since it has been a dreary stormy morning so far!

She said all the little kids loved her, and I believe it, because when I dropped her off last night, she walked over to the crowd and all these little people flocked around her. It was sweet. A tall girl in the midst of all these short little people :)

So she is having fun, enjoying riding Babe and just enjoying the whole camp scene :)

Kevin is feeling better too. :) He still has the sniffles though. He is hoping to get a lot accomplished today :)

SO ....

Guess what?

I totally forgot to post a menu on Monday. I know, this comes as NO SURPRISE, but I am terrible at organization.

Anyhow, I will post a little something here:

Monday we had Cheeseburger Soup
Tuesday we ordered pizza because we had company :)
Wednesday we had Pasta Alfredo with Shrimp Scampi, broccoli and squash
Tonight we will probably have chicken of some sort.
Tomorrow will be super busy because we'll be at the campgrounds and Kela's show and trying to get everything home and put away etc, so who knows!?

2 comments:

  1. Yummy. I love pasta Alfredo!

    I'm so glad that Kela is having such a good time at camp and that your hubby is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad she is having a great time!

    ReplyDelete