Sunday, June 07, 2009

I love Sundays!!

I know I have said this before, but Sunday is my favorite day of the week. :) This morning church made me feel happy :) As is usual :)

Today my girls have about half the kids from church over. haha There are really only 3 extras, but they are all teens so it seems like a lot more ;)

I am hoping to sand my poor ignored new (well, used-to-be-new) kitchen wall today and paint it. That is all I am aiming to do, and I think I will be lucky if I accomplish that!

I don't seem to have much get-up-and-go lately.

And so now you know what I am up to on this lovely Sunday afternoon :) Are you so glad! haha

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like really good plans for the afternoon.

    I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog to say hello!! I've always wondered where the name "Kela" comes from, but can never find a definition.
    How did you come to the name Kela for your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sundays too. I joined a new Ladies small group at church- today was my first Sunday in there. I am really looking forward to the next 12 weeks. I loved our Co-ed class, but I have been praying for Mentor, and feel God led me to this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know why you don't have any get-up-and-go? Because it's SUNDAY, that's why. Take a load off, sister! :)

    I am so glad you guys had a great anniversary. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete