Thursday, March 05, 2009

So how are YOU?!

I am stinkin BUSY!! lol

I am trying to plan these two trips we are taking. Plus (I am hoping) we may run down to NC real quick to see Karen's new baby whenever he is born!! He is due the 14th, but I have a feeling he may put his appearance in early :)

I am a Saggitarius (I have no idea how to spell that since stupid IE doesn't have spellcheck. grrr)

Anyhow, being a Sag, I love to TRAVEL! :D

So I am ENTIRELY excited about all these trips :)

I am hoping to meet all my online friends from TX, and even some others :)

Anyhow, not only that but we would like to get most of our school done before we go, so that afterwards we are not trying to play catch-up. So that is also keeping us pretty busy :)

Anyhow, just a little update for ya :)

4 comments:

  1. Yea for travel!

    Where's your AI recap?? I am just now watching it and thought of you and wondered if you felt as bad for poor Alex as I do and if you thought that Ryan's "THIS is American Idol" parts feel really forced this year! What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wondeful time on all your trips! Think of me at the daycare being beaten by those bratty kids while your away having fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love family road trips! If you make it through Missouri, give me a holler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, come up to WA sometime! A trip like that would make your travel bug very happy indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete