1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"Clean the basement." "Do your School." (are we sensing a pattern here? haha)
2. What makes Mom happy?
Whenever the house is clean.
3. What makes Mom sad?
Whenever the house is dirty.
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Hmmm.... Let's see.... Whenever she wants exercise she'll dance around. It is just funny.
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
I don't know, I never met her as a child! I guess she liked to play with her friends and always got her school done.
6. How old is your Mom?
How old are you? 35? You don't like that question do you mom? Yes she's 35.
7. How tall is your Mom?
I am just gonna make a guess... maybe 5 something..... 5' 9" ?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go out to eat and skate and get on the computer and reading.
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
Clean. Read. Get on the computer.
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing the piano (hahahahaha!!!!!)
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Scrabble and playing the piano and she's good at other stuff too.
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Hmmm... Organizing her scrapbook stuff.
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
Cleans, teaches us.
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
She is smart!
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Dory from Finding Nemo.
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
We cook together and we read together.
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
We both like to read and cook and get on the computer.
19. How are you and your Mom different?
She liked school and I don't like school. (I hate this. We really have a problem. This makes me feel like the world's worst Mom.)
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
She tells us and she buys food for us and cooks for us, and she does our laundry.
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?
He works hard.
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
23. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
That she likes to ride horses just like me.
24. What is your Mom's favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter and Little House on The Prairie and that's all I can think of right now.