Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm so sad

Mommy told me this morning that my uncle Bud's mom Ila, died this morning.

:(

I have known her my whole life. And Harold, uncle Bud's dad, used to let Kevin help him when he was running cattle up to Grandma's.

I knew she was in the hospital, but they were not expecting her to die. She had fallen.

So anyhow. Her funeral is going to be here in our town, even though she was living down in SC.

We had just looked up their house, and was going to surprise them with a visit on one of our vacations. We will still visit Harold, but how sad that we won't get to visit Ila. *sniff sniff*

Just so sad.

8 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear this. Praying for all your family to find comfort and peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, Lawanda. I said a prayer for your family today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((Lawanda))) I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the family's loss. :(

    ReplyDelete