1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"Clean your room." "Brush your teeth."
2. What makes Mom happy?
Giving her stuff like "I love you" cards.
3. What makes Mom sad?
Me not cleaning and doing school
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
By tickling me!
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Dunno. She loved to ride horse and she had dogs and she liked her family.
6. How old is your Mom?
35 or 34?
7. How tall is your Mom?
"How tall are you?" 5 foot .. something?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Type on the computer
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
watch a movie with dad
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your Mom really good at?
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Petting a dog!
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
She helps us do school.
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Fruit and cheeseburger soup
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Because she helps us do school and she takes care of us.
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Betty Boop? Or Sally from Cars. That is all I can think of....
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
Cook and she helps me with school and we go shop at walmart
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
We live in the same house and we are in the same family.
19. How are you and your Mom different?
We have different eyes and hair color, and Mommy is taller than me. (Faith - blue eyed blond, Mom hazel eyed brunette! haha)
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
By her hugging and kissing me. And cooking for us!
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?
He takes her out.
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
23. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
She takes care of us and helps us do our school and she is there when we need her.
24. What is your Mom's favorite book?
Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings